Dutch-speaking Airlines GDS Customer Service Travel Advisor in Alicante
Want to be part of the travel sector? Want to work in this field, even without having any experience? We have the right position for you! Come to Alicante and develop your international career.
Dutch-speaking travel customer service
We offer you an excellent opportunity to join the travel sector. We will give you full training on GDS travel systems and processes. You will provide the highest level of service to business travelers and create a unique experience!
About the Company:
This company is a B2B travel tech platform. It has allowed companies in more than 60 countries to update and optimize their corporate travel programs. This company ensures traveler well-being and makes traveling easy and fast.
- Your main language is Dutch and you have top communications skills in English.
- High Education or equivalent.
- 2 years of customer service or sales experience.
- You can work well in a contact center environment.
- Willing to learn and get a 12-week training course that will give you a solid background in the travel business.
- You are passionate about travel.
- Help and support the clients with inquiries, bookings, doubts, upgrades and rescheduling via phone calls, chat and emails.
- Manage customers’ bookings.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Welcome bonus.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Paid training.
- Potential bonus after 3 months.
- Join an international and dynamic company with opportunities to grow your career.
- Paid holidays in the first year.
- Relocation package available.
- Workplace located in Alicante, Benidorm, Alfaz del Pi.
- Access to Covid 19 vaccination program if needed.
If you want to be part of an innovative company, don’t miss this chance and apply now for this opportunity in the beautiful province of Alicante!Apply Now